1. It’s perfectly OK to take your studies seriously, so don’t worry about anyone making fun of you for doing so.
2. Don’t worry about everyone else having boyfriends, you’ll meet your man one day and he’ll be worth the wait.
3. Appreciate your family and friends more, you’ll miss them a lot when you move overseas in the future.
4. Stop stuffing your face with so many unhealthy things. Although you’re not gaining weight, your insides will suffer.
5. Life doesn’t get easier after school, but every challenge will only make you stronger.
Let me know what you would tell your teenage self if you got the chance! 🙂