I usually don’t take part in these, but I thought this one was a bit different, because you answer questions about yourself that the blogger who nominated you has chosen. I was nominated by the lovely Kate from Heart and Harp Strings. Thanks again Kate! 🙂
Here are the rules if you’ve been nominated for this award:
- Once you’re nominated, make a post thanking and linking the person who nominated you.
- Include the Liebster Award sticker in the post too.
- Nominate 5-10 other bloggers who you feel are worthy of this award. Let them know they have been nominated by commenting on one of their posts. You can also nominate the person who nominated you.
- Ensure all of these bloggers have less than 200 followers.
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you, make 11 questions of your own for your nominees, or you may use the same questions.
- Lastly, copy these rules in the post.
Here are my answers to Kate’s questions:
- What do you like about your hometown? I like the fact that it’s small enough for you to run into people you know quite often. I also like that it’s a seaside town with lots of forests and amazing nature.
- Do you believe music is essential in our lives? Absolutely! Music can make me happy when I’m sad, or make me excited when I listen to music before going somewhere. I also don’t know what I would do on a road-trip without music.
- What does happiness mean to you? Happiness is when something annoying happens to you, but you don’t get upset by it. Happiness is when it makes you feel good to do something nice for others. Happiness is also when you can’t help but smile throughout the day.
- If you had one superpower, what would it be and why? I would be able to teleport. I have family in Sweden, but live on the other side of the world in New Zealand, so it would be amazing to be able to visit them whenever I felt like it. Would also be cool to be able to travel wherever you wanted, or get out of sticky situations when needed, haha.
- Do you believe in fate? Why or why not? I don’t really believe in fate to be honest. Don’t really have an explanation for it either. I do believe in Karma though, and to always treat others how you’d want to be treated yourself.
- What is your favourite movie soundtrack? That’s a tricky one. I’d have to say it’s either the Cruel Intentions soundtrack or the 50 Shades of Grey soundtrack. (Seriously, the 50 Shades of Grey soundtrack is amazing, you should listen to it even if you don’t want to see the movie).
- What are five things that would be on your bucket list? Have you done them? Why are those things on your bucket list? To be honest, I don’t really have a bucket list, but I’ll make up a few quick ones now that I haven’t yet done. Road-trip across America, enter the World Series of Poker, go paragliding, go to Tomorrowland and learn a third language.
- What is your favourite video game and why? I don’t really play video games to be honest. My favourite PC game used to be Ultima Online when I was a teenager (I bet no one’s ever heard of it, haha).
- What is your favourite quality about yourself? The fact that I’m a genuinely nice person who would never say anything to intentionally hurt someone else.
- What is a dream of yours that you’re working towards? Does anyone else know about it? My dream is to move back to Europe, and I’m trying my best to make it happen as soon as possible. My family knows about it, and most of my friends in New Zealand would also be aware of it.
- How do you try to put a little heart into everything you do? Do you think it’s important to do so? By thinking about what’s important to others and try to support them in whatever they choose to do. I think it’s very important.
Here are my questions for the nominees:
- If you could live in any other country than you are right now, where would it be?
- Are you a morning or night person?
- What would your ideal Friday night look like?
- What is your favourite type of food?
- Fruit or vegetables?
- What motivates you?
- How important is your family to you?
- Would you ever want to travel to Sweden?
- Do you prefer wine, beer, cider or spirits?
- How many languages do you speak, and would you like to learn another?
- What is your favourite animal?
These questions are not very deep or anything, haha. But I thought it might be good to ask simple ones that you won’t have to think too much about.
I would like to nominate:
- Mishka’s Beauty Blog
- That Secret Ingredient
- Tatty Designs
No pressure in completing this if you don’t want to though, but I thought you guys deserved the award! 🙂