Earlier this month I posted about my goals for August. Now that August has come to an end I thought it would be a good idea to look back at those goals to see how many of them I actually completed. (Spoiler: not many, haha)
review of My August goals:
- Try a new recipe
I did do this. Unfortunately I can’t remember what it was, but I don’t believe it was very great or I’d remember!
- Catch up on Teen Wolf
Nope. Haven’t been able to do that. Have watched a bunch of movies instead and managed to catch up with The Vampire Diaries. Also spent more of my time blogging than watching TV.
- Give a compliment to a stranger
I’m disappointed I didn’t do this one. I actually forgot it was on the list.
- Clear out our herb box to make room for new seeds
Nah, didn’t do this one either. It’s been raining a lot so there haven’t been too many opportunities. Might be one for September instead!
- Post at least 10 photos to Instagram
Another fail. I posted a few, but nowhere near 10. I’m so picky with what I post on Instagram and I just haven’t felt like I’ve had enough good ones to share.
- Stand for at least 1 hour a day at work
I actually started off pretty well with this one. I’d say I probably did this 3/4 of the month.
- Use dental floss at least 2 times a week
Pfffft.. yeah right.
- Eat breakfast every day
Now, I’m going to give myself a gold star for this one. I only missed about 2-3 days, so I thought that was pretty well done!
So I guess it’s now time to set some goals for September, and I’m determined to have a better go at it this month. It’s my birthday this month. It’s quite funny, I had to think really hard the other day to try to figure out how old I am, haha.
I’ve always had that problem though, I once went a whole year thinking I was 24. Then when my birthday came around I realised I was turning 24, and it was like I got to be 24 for two years!
Alright, here are my goals for this month:
- Clear out our herb box to plant new seeds.
- Go to the gym three days a week the whole month.
- Go to bed before midnight every day (exception for my birthday).
- Watch at least three movies.
- Continue to wake up before seven and eat breakfast at home before work.
- Hang some wall decorations.
- Take the stairs at work instead of the lift.
Wish me luck! I hope I’ll do better this month!
What are your goals for September? 🙂