Today has been a busy day! Jeremy and I were at the food show earlier for hours and hours and it was great. We bought so much stuff. I’ll write a blog post about that at some point, but today I need to catch up on some blog awards I’ve been nominated for. Thanks heaps to Eva from Electric Blue Food, Stephanie from ScaleSimple, and Catherine from Atypical 60.
This is going to be quite a long post, so I better get started!
Here are the rules:
- Thank and follow the blog that nominated you (although don’t feel any pressure to follow my blog if you don’t want to!)
- Tell us 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions that were set for you to answer.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and set questions for them.
OK, here are 11 facts about myself:
1. I am Swedish.
2. I’ve been in a relationship with my boyfriend for 7,5 years.
3. I work as a Senior Customer Service Representative.
4. I have two brothers.
5. My middle name is Ida.
6. My favourite movie is Titanic.
7. My celebrity crush is Milo Ventimiglia.
8. I love playing board games.
9. I own a house.
10. I listen to a lot of EDM.
11. I much prefer movies over books.
And here are the answers to the questions:
Why did you decide to start a blog?
Because I love writing. And I sort of wanted to have a type of online journal, mainly because it’s easier to write on a computer than in an actual book. I also love communicating with other bloggers and share inspiration.
What was the most exciting thing that happened to you?
I moved from Sweden to New Zealand. That was a pretty massive thing for me.
What is your favourite colour?
I would have to say red.
What is your favourite book?
I don’t read, so I don’t really have a favourite book. Although when I was younger a read a bit of Nick Hornby, Marian Keyes and Nicholas Sparks.
What kind of music do you like?
I’m mostly into EDM, but I listen to all sorts of music. To me, it doesn’t matter what type of music style it is as long as I enjoy listening to the song.
What are your next travel plans?
Jeremy and I are travelling to Queenstown and Wanaka next month. Super excited!
Sweet or savoury?
Cats or dogs?
Cats. I love them. I have a cat back home in Sweden that my mum has taken care of since I moved. She’s super cute.
How do you keep healthy?
If I were healthy, I would share my secrets with you, but unfortunately I am not!
What is your favourite object in your house?
Hmm, probably my bed. There’s nothing better than laying down in your own bed after a long and tiring day.
If you could live anywhere in the world, where would that be?
If I could only pick one place, it would be Sweden where my family is.
I know I should be nominating 11 different bloggers, but I just think that is a lot, so I apologise, but I’m going to stick to a smaller number. To make it even easier, I will ask you the same questions I was asked. Here are the 5 bloggers I nominate:Coffee with Zoe
Polished by Amy
Fit and Bliss
Mishka’s Beauty Blog
So what are the rules?
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Write a post to show your award
- Attach the award to the post
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them & Provide a link to the award post you created (You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you)
How did my blog start?
I’ve had quite a few different blogs, but this particular one started after I felt like I just needed to write something. I knew it wasn’t going to be anything special, but just having a type of online journal was enough for me to get going. I also want to be able to look back in a few years and reminisce about what I was up to years earlier.
My advice for other bloggers
Be yourself. As much as we all want followers and likes, you don’t want to get them by writing content that you’re not happy with. Write about things that you love and things that you’d want to look back on in the future and be happy about.
Again, I’m not going to nominate 15 people because I feel that’s a bit excessive, so I’m going to stick with five people again. The bloggers I would like to nominate are:The Rambles of Nuggetstump
Electric Blue Food
Continuing with M.E
To be honest, this one is very similar to the Infinity Dreams Award, so I feel I would be repeating myself a bit if I did the exact same thing for this one. So I’m just going to say thanks for thinking of me for this award and leave it at that!
Wow, that was a long post. Good on you if you made it this far!