• When going for a walk in Vaxholm I spotted thishellip
  • This phot was taken at one of Stockholms most popularhellip
  • Vaxholm Stockholm Sweden  Probably one of my favourite placeshellip
  • I dont know why but I just love alleyways inhellip
  • The parliament building Stockholm Sweden     swedenhellip
  • Saltsjbaden Stockholm
  • I actually felt a bit sorry for this guy Therehellip
  • I went for a walk in Gamla Stan the otherhellip

My October goals

October 4, 2015

Alright, it’s a new month again. Is it just me, or is this year flying by? I feel like I say that every year, but it’s so true! It feels like Xmas wasn’t that long ago, and now they’ve already begun advertising Xmas stuff over here. That’s still a bit insane for October in my opinion.

So how did I go with my September goals? A bit better than the August ones, but I can still do better!

REVIEW OF MY September GOALS:

1. Clear out our herb box to make room for new seeds
    Nope, still haven’t done this. I really should, because soon it’ll be too late to plant seeds for summer. I don’t really have an excuse either, because the weather has been great!
  2. Go to the gym three days a week the whole month
    I’m very proud to say I’ve actually done this! If I was going to fail any goal, I thought it would have been this one, but I’ve been really great at sticking to it. I haven’t lost any weight, which is good because that’s not my aim. But I’ve lot a considerable amount of body fat, which is exactly what I want! Bikini season – watch out! Haha.
  3. Go to bed before midnight every day (exception for my birthday)
    Nah, this one didn’t work out. I have been better at going to bed earlier, but there have been several days where I’ve stayed up till way past midnight. As long as I’m improving, that’s still OK, right?
  4. Watch at least three movies
    I don’t think I did this. I watched two I believe. I’ve been busy watching TV-shows instead.
  5. Continue to wake up before seven and eat breakfast at home before work
    Yup! I’ve actually continued with this to my own surprise. I actually really enjoy waking up earlier. Eating breakfast at home is so much more relaxing than eating breakfast at work.
  6. Hang some wall decorations
    Didn’t do this. It’s funny, I’ve been meaning to do this for over a year, haha. It just seems like one of those things that I just can’t motivate myself to do.
  7. Take the stairs at work instead of the lift
    I don’t think I’ve even done this once! I’ve moved offices now though to one where there’s only two floors and no lift, so now I don’t have a choice. It was a bit awkward in the office too, because when you walked in there would often be someone there to hold the lift for you. So you can’t just say ‘No thanks, I’m taking the stairs’.

So, another new month, new goals I suppose. I’m looking forward to this month! Jeremy and I are going to Queenstown next week, which will be great! It looks like it might rain, which sucks a bit, but hopefully we’ll get a bit of sun at least. Here are my October goals.

October goals

Here are my goals for this month:

1. Upload at least 10 photos to Instagram
  2. Study Spanish at least 5 days a week
  3. Go see at least one movie at the cinema
  4. Discover 10 new songs I like
  5. Stay away from arguments the whole month

I’ve already missed a few days, because this post is a bit late. But from now I’ll do my best to stick to these.

What are your goals for October? 🙂

• everythingnothin

Totally love this post girl!! Totally love seeing if you accomplished them! Great job on accomplishing some of your goals!! Love your new goals too!!

October 4, 2015 at 2:53 pm Reply

Thank you! I’m going to try to do better for next month! 🙂

October 4, 2015 at 3:19 pm Reply
  • justinemarie1230

I love making goals each month as well! You can check out my goals here: https://lifealreadyinprogress.wordpress.com/2015/10/03/october-goals/

I am a new follower! 🙂

October 4, 2015 at 3:12 pm Reply

I only recently started to make goals, but I love it too! 🙂 Will check yours out now.

October 4, 2015 at 3:19 pm Reply
  • srividya2015

Nice post on goals, congratulations on having achieved most of your goals. Best wishes for October .

October 4, 2015 at 5:00 pm Reply

Thank you! I only achieved 2 though so it certainly wasn’t most of them, haha!

October 4, 2015 at 8:21 pm Reply
  • Marsman

I like the idea of having monthly goals instead of yearly goals. Well, I have so far two goals this month. Study the Bible more and start my soundtrack podcast! I hope I reach at least one of these. Great post by the way. You remind me of myself, I’m a very positive person. I see that in you. Keep it up Sophie!

October 5, 2015 at 1:11 am Reply

Great to hear you see yourself in me! I take that as a compliment! 🙂 I try to be positive as often as I can!

October 5, 2015 at 8:01 pm Reply
  • Isabelle

Hi! I’ve nominated you for the Lovely blog award! I really like your blog, and I so I really wanted to nominate you!
    Isabelle x

October 5, 2015 at 4:30 am Reply

Thanks for the nomination and stopping by my blog! 🙂

October 5, 2015 at 8:02 pm Reply
  • StephJ

Love your October goals! Good luck 🙂

October 5, 2015 at 11:59 pm Reply
  • tbcw

Goals are a great thing to have to help you succeed in life. I like that you want to stay away from arguments. That is a particularly hard one especially if you are used to having them. My advice on how to make that one work is listen to the other person before speaking. Hear what they are saying and before you react make sure you are reacting to what they are saying rather then everything about them that may make you made. Sometimes if you just listen to them and give them the space to talk you realise that you don’t need to respond in an argumentative way. It’s not easy but it makes life feel so much better. All the best with your goals this month.

October 18, 2015 at 10:41 pm Reply

Thanks heaps! That goal in particular has gone really well this month! 🙂

October 21, 2015 at 5:32 pm Reply