I don’t know why, but I just woke up angry this morning. I wasn’t extremely tired or anything, so I don’t think it was lack of sleep, I just felt annoyed at everything. I feel sorry for Jeremy, because he had to deal with a bit of it this morning. Usually I can try to snap out of it pretty fast, but today, the feeling just stuck.
I was angry at the most silly things too:
– The woman who wouldn’t let me merge like a zip
– The truck that went really slow up the hill
– The woman on the street that was wearing a really colourful top and leopard print shoes
– The woman who was humming along to music completely out of tune
– The people walking in front of me and wouldn’t let me pass
– The angry man at Spark who was being really rude to their staff
– The fact that my computer was being annoying when I got to work
Yeah, just a bunch of stupid things. For some reason it made me work faster though. I’ve sent a lot more emails this morning than I usually would have by this time. So, you’re welcome Trade Me! Haha.
I’m trying my best to snap out of it now, because I hate being angry and I don’t want to be the person who makes others annoyed just because I’m in a bad mood. So I’m going to have a coffee, listen to some music and work like a boss for the rest of the day. And when I come home, I’m going to just relax and maybe buy myself a gift to cheer me up!