I came across a post by Little Misadventures and got inspired to do it myself. I hope she doesn’t mind that I’m answering the exact same questions about myself!
Some of these I had to think about about before I was able to answer them, but it’s always cool to sit down and answer questions about yourself, because more often than not I learn something about myself!
1. What’s the best thing that happened to you this month?
I started a new job!
2. What is something you’re tired of?
3. What is something that recently moved you?
A video of a little girl waving to people at the supermarket and giving a woman a hug.
4. If you could teach one subject in school what would it be?
English (the language, not the other stuff, haha).
5. What’s your favourite beverage?
6. What’s your favourite cocktail?
7. What is your favourite birthday cake?
Probably some sort of chocolate cake.
8. What is one thing you still have from your childhood?
Crafts that I gave my parents.
9. What is your favourite movie?
10. What is something you can’t do?
11. What is one habit you wish you could break?
Worrying too much.
12. What makes you laugh no matter what?
13. What does creativity mean to you?
Motivation to create something yourself.
14. What is your essential piece of makeup?
15. What is something you’ve always wanted to try but you’ve been too scared to do?
16. Best advice for your 19-year-old self?
Keep doing what you’re doing. When I was 19 years old I became the person I wanted to be, so I wouldn’t change a thing!
17. If you could raid one woman’s closet who would it be?
18. Must have purse item?
19. What did you want to do with your life at age 12?
I wanted to be a nurse. Then I realised I can’t stand blood.
20. What is something you will not be doing in ten years?
Worry about my age. Well, I’ll try not to!
21. What is an important life lesson for someone to learn?
You get what you give.
22. What is one goal you are determined to achieve in your lifetime?
Learn a third language.
23. Would you ever live anywhere besides Wellington?
Absolutely. Somewhere in Sweden.
24. What is your favourite dessert?
Creme Brûlée. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water.
25. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
26. It’s brunch! What do you eat?
Eggs Montreal! Eggs and salmon is unbeatable when it comes to brunch.
27. Who is your favourite writer?
I don’t have one. I don’t really enjoy reading.
28. Favourite Disney animal?
29. What did you read most recently?
‘The Spectacular Now’ by Tim Tharp. Didn’t finish it though.
30. What is a book you are planning on reading?
Not planning on reading anything at the moment.
31. Favourite solo artist?
This is an impossible one to answer. There are way too many. But let’s go with Ellie Goulding.
32. What’s your favourite board game?
33. What’s a city you wish to visit?
34. Heels or flats?
Flats. If you asked me a couple of years ago I probably would have said heels.
35. Where does one go on a perfect road trip?
Anywhere in New Zealand to be completely honest!
36. What do you do on a rainy day?
Watch a movie/tv-show, play board games or crochet.
37. What did you love most about the town that you grew up in?
That it was quite small. You always knew where everything was, and most places were within walking distance.
38. What was your worst subject in school?
History. I guess I’ve always preferred focusing on now rather than the past.
39. What is your spirit animal?
The cat. I’m lazy, cuddly and I often have a short temper!
40. What the most exciting thing in life right now?
Mine and Jeremy’s plans for the future!
41. What’s keeping you busy these days?
Life in general! Planning the future takes a lot of hard work.
42. Cooking or Baking?
Both! Depends on what I feel like on the day.
43. Favorite baked good?
44. What is something you wish you could be good at?
Public speaking. I just can’t do it. Other people go red, I start stuttering and feel like crying.
45. Do you have any nicknames?
Not really, although some people call me Soph.
46. What is your favourite book?
Don’t have one.
47. Most recent celebrity crush?
Jack Falahee, although I’m pretty sure he’s gay! Haha.
48. What was your first job?
Junk mail distributor.
49. How do you manage stress?
I wish I was good at it. I try to keep my mind busy with something more fun.
50. What do you do to relax?
51. Age when you were first kissed?
I think I was 10 or 11.
52. Place you were first kissed?
At my “boyfriend’s” flat.
53. Favorite fashion trend of all time?
I don’t really follow fashion trends.
54. If you had a superpower, what would it be?
Teleportation. Then I could teleport wherever I wanted to travel and I could see my family whenever I felt like it.
55. Trend you would like to see disappear forever?
Crop tops. Mainly because I sometimes struggle to find tops that aren’t crop tops and I can’t pull them off!
56. Shoes or Bags?
Shoes. Oh my god, shoes.
57. How do you know if you’re in love?
When you can’t stand the thought of being without the other person.
58. Television show you’ve binged on recently?
Brooklyn Nine Nine.
59. Who do you turn to when you’re sad?
Mum, or Jeremy.
60. Name one thing you’ve learned the hard way?
Even if you think you’re really good friends with someone, they may not feel the same way.
61. If you could make a documentary about anything what would it be?
Travel. I love travelling.
62. What is your Kryptonite?
Chocolate, a glass of good wine and pizza.
63. What are you most enchanted by?
Stars and the universe in general.
64. What is your biggest strength?
65. What is your biggest weakness?
Taking everything personally.
66. What are 3 words to describe living in Wellington?
Always something happening.
67. Cutest thing on planet earth?
Kittens and babies.
68. Most important advice you’d give your future children?
Be kind no matter what and never be afraid to be yourself.
69. Best first date idea?
I’m quite a fan of the classic dinner and a movie.
70. Favourite type of flower? I don’t actually know.
All of them! 🙂
71. What do you first notice about someone when you meet them?
Their social skills.
72. What’s your guilty pleasure?
Watching cheesy TV shows such as Dawson’s Creek.
73. Plans for the week?
Seeing a movie with a friend, team BYO dinner with work and the Wellington Women’s Expo with a friend.
There you have it. Now you know a bit more about me! If you ever have any questions, let me know and I’ll make another Q&A post.